Tregury, Michael, Dd
Tregury, Michael, D.D.
an Irish prelate, was a native of the village of Tregury, in Cornwall, and for some time fellow of Exeter College, Oxford. He was consecrated in St. Patrick's Church archbishop of Dublin in 1449. In 1450 he had restitution of the temporalities of his see. In 1467 Tregury assigned a moiety of the parish of Lusk for the treasurer of St. Patrick's, and constituted the rectory of St. Andeon in the city. In 1468 he held a visitation in the chapter-house of St. Patrick's Cathedral. He died in 1471. See D'Alton, Memoirs of the Archbishops of Dublin, page 159.