Shi'hon (Heb. Shion',שַׁיאון ruin; Sept. Σιων α v.r. Σειάν; Vulg. Seon; A.V. originally "Shion"), a town of Issachar named only in Jos 19:19, where it occurs between Haphraim and Anaharath. Eusebius and Jerome (Onomast.) mention it as then existing "near Mount Tabor." A name resembling it at present in that neighborhood is the Khirbet Shi'in of Dr. Schulz (Zimmermann, Map of Galilee, 1861), one and a half mile northwest of Deburieh. This is probably the place mentioned by Schwarz (Palest. p. 166) as "Sain between Duberieh and Jafa." The identification is, however, very uncertain, since Shi'in appears to contain the Ain, while the Hebrew name does not. — Smith. On this and other accounts we prefer the position of the modern village esh-Shajerah, a little north of Tabor (Robinson, Researches 3, 219, note).