Hazar-shual The location of this place at Saiweh. is acquiesced in by Tristram (Bible Places, page 20), Lieut. Conder ( Quar. Statement of the "Pal. Explor. Fund," January 1875, page 21), but not by the latter.finally (Tent Work, 2:337), nor by Trelawney Saunders (Map of the O.T.), who with less probability locates Jeshua (Ne 11:26) there. It is laid down on the Ordnance Map as Khurbet Saweh, four and a half miles northwest of Tell-Milh, and described in the accompanying Memoirs (3:409) as "a prominent hill-top, crowned with ruins, consisting of foundations and heaps of stones. The hill is surrounded by a wall built of large blocks of flint conglomerate. Other ruins of a similar kind exist in the valley beneath."