Haphraim This place, according to Tristram (Bible Places, page 237), "is probably represented by the little village of el-Afuleh, two miles west of Shunem, in the plain;" the position which we had assigned it, SEE ISSACHAR, and which is adopted by Mr. Grove in Dr. Smith's Atlas. It is laid down on the Ordnance Map at two and a half miles due west of Solam, and is described in the Memoirs (2:40) as "a small-village of mud in the plain, supplied by two wells. This is possibly the Ophlah of the lists of Thothmes III (on the temple at Karnak). Compare el-Fueh (one mile to the east). It is also mentioned by Maria Sanuto (A.D. 1321) under the name of Afel." There are no other indications of antiquity. Lieut. Conder suggests (Tent Work, 2:337) the identity of Haphraim with. Khurbet el-Farryieh, which is laid down on the Ordnance Hapi far away from Shunem, at two and a half miles south of Ain-Keimfn (Jokneam), on the north edge of Mount Carmel; and is described as "a steep hillock with traces of ruins, and on the north a good spring in the valley" (Memoir, 2:58, where a description and plan of the ancient tombs are given). In this latter location Mr. Trelawney Saunders coincides (Map of the O.T.).