Hagioscope a word used by English ecclesiastical writers to describe openings made through different parts of the interior walls of the church, generally on either side of the chancel arch, so as to afford a view of the altar to those worshipping in the aisles.

Topical Outlines Nave's Bible Topics International Standard Bible Encyclopedia Online King James Bible King James Dictionary

Verse reference tagging and popups powered by VerseClick™.