Fullerton Hugh Stewart
Fullerton Hugh Stewart, a Presbyterian minister, was born near Greencastle, Penn., February 6, 1805. Not long after, his parents removed to Orange Co., N.Y., and in 1815 to Fayette County, Ohio. He studied one year at the Ohio University, and was licensed to preach in 1830. In 1832 he accepted a call to the church at Chillicothe, where he labored four years, and then resigned from ill health. In 1837 he removed to Salem Ohio, where he remained until his death, August 15, 1862. — Wilson, Presbyterian Hist. Almnanac, 1864.