(porta fullonis), one of the mediaeval gates on the western side of Jerusalem (Adamnanus, 1:1), thought by Dr. Robinson (Researches, 1:475) to be the Porta Judiciaria of Brocardus (ch. 8, fin.), in the wall of those days, somewhere over against the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, leading to Sillo (Neby Samwil) and Gibeon, and also the Serb of Arabian writers (Edrisi, about A.D. 1150, ed Jaubert, 1:314; "History of Jerus." in the Fundgr. des Orients, 2:129). It seems to have derived its name from leading to the FULLER'S FIELD SEE FULLER'S FIELD (Isa 7:3).