Eusebius the name of a very great number of early Christian ecclesiastics, of whom we mention a few of the most noted.
(1) Fifth bishop of Antibes, cir. A.D. 549-554.
(2) Bishop of Caesarea, in Cappadocia, A.D. 362-370, a friend of Gregory Nazianzen.
(3) The twenty-second bishop of Milan, A.D. 449-465.
(4) Bishop of Pelusium, cir. A.D. 431-457.
(5) Bishop of Tarragona, cir. A.D. 610-632.
(6) Bishop of Valentinianopolis, in proconsular Asia, deposed for scandalous acts, A.D. 400.
(7) Presbyter of Rome, A.D. 538, commemorated as a confessor Aug. 14.
(8) Presbyter of Cremona, a friend of St. Jerome.