(1) Saint, a martyr at Nantes, with his brother Rogantius, cir. A.D. 299; commemorated May 24;
(2) bishop and confessor in Africa, under Hunnericus, commemorated September 6;
⇒Bible concordance for DONATIONS.
(3) bishop of Claudii Forum at the Council of Rome, A.D. 313;
(4) saint, a bishop and confessor of Chalons-sur-Saone, cir. A.D. 346, commemorated August 7;
(5) saint, a bishop of Rheims (commonly called St. Donas), A.D. 360-390, a Roman by birth, commemorated October 14;
(6) bishop, of Telepte, in Africa, presided at the council there, A.D. 418.