Domnolus (or Domus),
(1) Saint (otherwise called Andelain), a confessor of Auxerre, is commemorated October 21;
(2) saint (otherwise called Anolet, Dampnolet, Tonnolein, etc.), is said to have been a prince of Limosin,where his body was originally buried in the Church of St. Gregory, near the monastery of St. Andrew, but was taken outside the city in 1534; commemorated July 1;
(3) saint, tenth bishop of Le Mans, appointed by Clothaire, A.D. 559, and died December 1, 581, after a life of great virtue;
(4) saint, twenty-ninth archbishop of Vienne, France, in the beginning of the 7th century; noted for redeeming Christian captives; commemorated June 16;
(5) twelfth bishop of Macon, France, cir. A.D. 732-743.