a minister of the Protestant Episcopal Church, was born in Woodstock, Connecticut, in 1810. He graduated at Yale in 1838; and being admitted to orders, served twelve years in Missouri, and removed to the diocese of Mississippi in 1852, to take charge of St. Paul's Church, Columbus. He was next called to the rectorship of the College of St. Andrew, in 1853, and subsequently to the charge of St. Andrew's Church, in Jackson, where he faithfully served until his death, October 18, 1855. See Amer. Quar. Church Rev. 1856, page 638.