Clark, Anson, a Protestant Episcopal clergyman, was rector, in 1853, at Elyria, O., and the following year at Rockford, Ill. Here he remained until 1861, when he began serving St. Matthew's Church in Cambridge; the next year he resided in Dement without charge; in 1866 he removed to Medina, O.; in 1870 he officiated in St. Paul's Church, in that town, and continued so to do until 1873, when he was appointed a missionary at large. He died at Medina, Nov. 19,1876. See Prot. Episc. Almanac, 1878,,p. 168.