Ferreol is the name of several French saints.
(1) A presbyter and martyr of Besangon, suffered with Ferrutio in the time of Irenaeus; commemorated June 16.
(2) Martyr at Vienne, under Maximian, cir. A.D. 304, and commemorated September 18, was a military tribune who befriended the Christians.
(3) Fifth bishop of Uzes, said to have been born of a noble family in Narbonno, was educated by Roricus, bishop of Uzes, whom he sue ceeded in 553. He labored for the conversion of the Jews, and was once temporarily banished by king Childebert under false suspicion. HIe died in 581, and is commemorated January 4.
(4) Fourteenth bishop of Limoges, is said to have died in 595, and is commemorated September 18.
(5) Thirteenth bishop of Grenoble, is said to have been martyred A.D. 683, and is commemorated January 12 (or 16).